This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |



We went to a friend's BBQ over the weekend and caught up with a wonderful group of friends and their kids. The pic above is one of Benjamin and one of his bestest friends, Anna. The two have history man.. they've known each other "forevah!". I have a pic of Anna giving Ben a kiss last October that I'll have to find.. but the pic above is an attempt by Anna to give Ben a hug.. Ben was being shy.

Cute.. if I do say so myself. Anna's mom agrees!

2 Comments:

  1. What A Card said...
    Oh, that's a sweet picture!

    I missed seeing y'all...it sounds like it was fun!

    PS~~I tagged you over on my site, but feel free to ignore if you so desire.
    Anonymous said...
    What a handsome man. I want to hug him, too!!! LOVE

Post a Comment