This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

Today I'm thankful that my presentation is over.. now I will get a massive headache..

(btw.. yes.. i messed with the photo but didn't fix the whole layout issue thingy.. I'm starting to agree with WhatACard.. I should just put a blurb at the top saying that my blog is compatible with Firefox only! Then I'd be good. Now I have to figure out why microsoft doesn't like how i have my margins defined.. urgh!

(i'm not sure if the headache is from the tension relief of making it through the presentation or if it's from the vast amounts of chocolate that I ate from the snack table shortly following my presentation...)

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Your new background is ...cute.... but awkwardly placed. Can you tell I don't have firefox?
    Jen said...
    it looks AWESOME on firefox!

    wait.. gio.. what happened to your happy-gio profile pic? you're back to being angry-gio...
    Anonymous said...
    probably both!! it does it to me--
    i thought you won't supposed to eat chocolate-candy -etc? love
    misstj said...
    one more reason to love firefox! i love the new background! how'd ya do that???

Post a Comment