This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

OH MY GAWD! The kids are going to kill me for this at some point (probably around their junior prom when they stumble across it during a history class on the internet prior to the great fall of the US economy). I can't stop laughing...


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


On that note.. Snick.. when are we going to have a High School Musical watching par-tay.. I need to squeeze in on your busy social calendar for an ice-cream night.. :)

3 Comments:

  1. Snickollet said...
    OMG, I am dying over here. That is too funny.

    Re: ice cream/HSM night, Mr. Coffee is away for nearly two weeks at the beginning of October, so pick a night and it's yours!
    Anonymous said...
    OHHH MY GAWD!!!! That was hysterical!
    Anonymous said...
    jen you should really quit your day job! your a natural story teller. and ben will get you for that--only when he is older though . love

Post a Comment