This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

Hi guys..

I managed to squeeze in with BlogHerAds and will have some new ads running on this site in a few days. I had given Google a whirl, but their program bites in just about every sense of the word. While I don't have a hit count that could really turn around any meaningful money.. I figure that it really can't hurt and heck.. if my readers keep telling their friends about this kooky mom with the red headed kid and another mom to share the parenting experience with... maybe i'll be able to quit my 9-5 job.

Not.

Anyway.. I'm going to have to change the format of my site a little to comply with the companies requirements.. no biggie though.. it's all part of being so mainstream. i'm one of the cool kids now.. watch out world!

As an aside.. I think that the reason they allowed me in their "club" when they aren't officially accepting new bloggers is because I know Snick. It must be. All the cool kids know Snick.

(of course.. snickollet has to remember to post even though she's swooning over her new friend)

1 Comment:

  1. Snickollet said...
    Hey! I just put up a post! MORE SEX TALK, BABY.

Post a Comment