This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

Hi all you blog readers... for those of you not in the "know".. there are these things called "blog readers".. not the actual people that read the blogs.. but programs/sites where you can "subscribe" to blogs all in one place and you don't have to go visit a million sites to stay updated on your favorite blogs. I've been using Google's Reader for a while and it's ok.. but it crops Snickollet's blog for some reason that I can't figure out and you can't see the actual site.. just the RSS feed. If you don't have any clue what I'm talking about.. just move down to my next post and watch the people dance.

For those who do know what I'm talking about.. any suggestions for good blog readers out there that let you see the blog in it's entirety, template/formatting and all? I think I may be just running around in circles trying to think about it.

1 Comment:

  1. Snickollet said...
    The reason it clips my posts is actually a setting that I have on Blogger, not a setting in your Google Reader. I have it set to only show the beginning of a post in order to force traffic to my site :). I'm mean like that!

Post a Comment