This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |



On Saturday, we spent the afternoon at a friend's house for a playdate and some cake. I zapped out the pic of Ben's friend in this pic because I know that his mom doesn't post pictures of the kids in her blog.. but I had to share that Ben successfully climbed up the stairs to their deck and then into the kitchen without a single scream or fall or any negative incident.. he just crawled right up.

My friend got a kick out of me whipping out my camera from my pocket.. I rarely go anywhere without it.. which is one of the reasons why it's so funny that I want a Nikon D60.. THAT bad boy won't fit in my pocket. Well.. it might fit into the pocket of my old shorts..

We had a blast and can't wait to play again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment