This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

So.. I've about had it with this NaBloPoMo thing.. I just like saying the word. I'm irritated at the idea of "having" to post when I just don't feel like posting. When I blog, it makes me think of the camera that I don't have.

On that note.. I'm selling a brand new Nikon S550 digital camera complete with original packing, manual, cables, software, etc. It's "plum" (i.e. the color). It's a great camera that would be perfect for 99.9% of the population.. but I'm a snob and the processor just isn't what I was hoping for. I'm back to using my old Canon, which has its issues (like how the lens cover gets stuck half open).. digital processing capabilities of this old 2 megapixel camera still serve me well. The new Nikon is a 10 megapixel with all of the bells and whistles and I'm selling it for $175. If you're interested.. leave a comment with your contact info or send me an email or something.. I'm desperately trying to sell it so that I'll have a little extra Christmas money this year. I used it about 5 times and took about a few dozen photos.. I'll have to see if I can find some to link to..

anywho... that's as exciting as things get for me today. I need fish tacos from Ixtapa.. it's the sauce man...

3 Comments:

  1. Snickollet said...
    Ooooh, the Better Than an Orgasm sauce! You know how much I love that stuff. I'd invite myself along, but I'm actually meeting an orchestra friend at Border Cafe after I pick up the kiddos. Blackened Catfish Tacos, here I come . . .
    Anonymous said...
    Hmmm, I could have sworn my mom mentioning wanting that camera. Provide more specs so I can check if that's the one she was talking about.
    Who needs blogher $ when you have a friend who might buy a camera off you.
    Jen said...
    Gio.. would your mom buy a camera off of one of the gays? Just don't tell her that it's me.. :)

    I'll email you the specifics. It takes great photos and is super easy to use.. i just don't like cameras that weigh less than a 2 liter of soda (or a shot of amaretto)

Post a Comment