This is where I roll: Home | The Mom Blogs | Mom Blog Network |

Avocado

After a 2.5 hour nap, Ben was acting like himself. For his afternoon snack, I gave him some green beans and a few slices of avocado. I've had hints dropped from daycare that he covets the avocados that his friends maddie and riley have sometimes.



a few slices soon turned into an ENTIRE avocado. I didn't help.. I don't like avocado plain... he just chowed! Soon we were left with just the shell and the seed.



It took a while, but Ben finally realized that it was all gone.. he signed "more" for quite a while (between eating green beans) while also pointing at the empty avocado shells.



Needless to say.. we made a mess.. but I'd take a mushed up avocado face with bright blue eyes over tired eyes anyday!

1 Comment:

  1. Snickollet said...
    Hoping for good results from the EEG.

    I had no idea that M&R's avocado was causing fits of jealousy. I'm sure they'd be happy to share!

Post a Comment